Teach Yourself Borland Delphi 4 in 21 Days ( Apostila em Inglês )

|
Linkto Agregar a Technorati Agregar a Google Agregar a Yahoo! Adicionar ao Blogblogs Adicionar ao StumbleUpon Adicionar ao Linkou

Isn't it helpful when an arrow on a map points out exactly where you are? So you are here! Maybe you
are here because you have used Delphi before and you want to see what is new in Delphi 4. Maybe
you are here because your boss told you to be here. Or maybe you are here as a complete beginner
who would like to explore the wonderful world of Windows programming.
Regardless of why you are here, welcome! I can assure you that the trip will be an interesting one.
You will no doubt find it enjoyable, too. It will involve some work, but there will be some fun thrown
in along the way. Believe me when I say that there's nothing quite like taking a passing thought and
turning it into a working Windows program. I hope you get the fever and lose yourself in hour after
hour of programming.
I encourage you to experiment as you read this book. Putting the book down and playing around for a
while can prove more valuable than the best teacher. Getting through this book isn't a race. The first
one to reach the end doesn't receive a prize. I'd rather you spent 21 weeks learning Delphi
programming than to rush through this book without taking time to apply the concepts discussed here.
By the way, my experience has been that the best way to learn is to have an application in mind that
you want to write and then work on that application as you work through this book. Solving
real-world problems is the kind of schooling that sticks.
So it doesn't really matter why you are here. What's important is that you are here. I'm glad you are
here, and I hope you enjoy your Delphi experience. Relax, put your feet up, and have fun learning
how to use Delphi. I know I did.







 

©2009